1) This song and movie is Brian P. Weber content from thirty years ago. It’s assigned content to “get along with everyone.”
2) It’s content that doesn’t matter to me. It also doesn’t matter to me or to larger markets to move to rural markets.
3) Mormons shove for rural markets when it’s a diminishment to live there. They might shove enough for small town in larger markets to cause people to shoot everyone.
4) The timing is political for The Book of Mormon and for the Muppet content. It’s usually timed for Mitt Romney’s run for office. The Mormons have your kids writing that way for church reason for someone else’s political ambitions. You’d distance them from anyone’s run for office if you understood that it’s bad for business. You’d wouldn’t allow Mormons or local schools to use their content if you understood that it’s bad for business.
5) The content used for movies and for political reason causes the writer to shock out. They lose for a lifetime for an objective that doesn’t matter to them.