1) Thumbs down for civic, legal and religious leaders in relationship to other specie problems.
2) You stink. You really, really stink.
3) Your bad for business. The confusion on other specie is everywhere. They can be found in bodysuits at schools, churches, worksites and public events. There is no effort to properly identify them as other specie on any government documents or informally. It’s illegal to marry them to humans and it’s disrespectful to men including those of us with higher educational levels.
4) Whatever troubleshoot might be expected from family is failed if they have fill ins or are partitioned out of everything. Institutions also have no incentive to catch when many of them are involved with mortgage fraud that is illegal. LDS should be able to provide that information who fill in or who is involved with the mortgage fraud. They’re often rotating in under some pretense. They understand conservatives and the expectations for traditional marriage and it doesn’t include having to fend off claims or lobbying for support in relationship to traditional marriage. They also understand that men don’t want to marry other specie because it’s bad for business and to their family history. I’m good for that every day if I know about it. I would tell the pretense and explain who is behind that effort.
5) For fraud is a large institutional production line and many people could fill in the details that know who’s filling in for those schemes.