1) Who’s fun in America? The independently wealthy have more funds for entertainment, travel, luxury products, homes in New York City and LA, etc. It would matter to be paid for content used in major films.
2) Who’s no fun? Those that are anti-money are bad for business. Occupy doesn’t want anyone to have any money. The ultra left doesn’t want you to have any money.
3) Individuals with a weakening agenda don’t want anyone to have any money. Blacks that others that make claims that preclude work or cause discontinuity are bad for business. Individuals that make constraints that give jobs to those less qualified don’t want you to have any money. They don’t want you to have any money.
4) On Pocahontas Content: Your bad for business if you shove the wrong way. If it’s a “a bunch of feminists” then there aren’t any friends left. I’m conservative I didn’t do it. Your just mad about something else.
5) The film industry’s use of public school content combined with flames from call centers is a recurring trend. It causes loss to individuals for content from 25 or 30 years ago.